Come Work For Us
New opportunities exist for the following roles:
Territory Sales Manager
Olli Ella is looking for an experienced Territory Manager to join our team to manage the Australasian territory through successful sales growth and strategy.
Based in our Byron Bay HQ, the purpose of the role as Territory Manager is to increase sales and brand positioning in the region with strong sales strategy and account management. You will be responsible for the management of our sales team, account relationships, sales performance targets & tradeshows in your territory.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the General Manager and working in alongside international Territory Managers, your key duties are;
- Management of B2B and B2C channels to ensure monthly targets are met
- Analysis and review or retailers accounts
- Developing and executing sales opportunities through wholesale and eCommerce channels
- Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences, meetings and exhibitions
- Monitoring sales on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Assist in monthly Sales and Inventory forecasting
- Product Knowledge/Sales training to the team and external
- Monthly Reporting
- Managing and empowering our sales team
- At least five years of experience in the wholesale industry in a management role, preferably Fashion or Children's Brand sector
- Deep understanding of nurturing and building brand value and exposure
- Exceptional communication skills, both in conversation and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and timeliness.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Disciplined and focused; highly organised
- Enthusiasm and ability drive to achieve results
- Incorporating PLAY in the day-to-day
We are excited to be looking for our next team member to work from Olli Ella HQ (Byron Bay) to assist with global bookkeeping, accounts payable and general administration.
- Recording the financial transactions of a business in bookkeeping software, spreadsheets or databases - Xero.
- Management of Accounts Payable.
- Checking all supplier invoices and generating statements.
- Cash flow management.
- Daily Reconciliation – Xero.
- Enter and prepare pay runs.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations & EOM reporting.
- Reporting for preparation of EOFY.
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy.
- General Administration requirements to assist General Manager.
Olli Ella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Olli Ella is currently applying to become a BCorp certified company.